This is a petite version of the tradition twice-baked potato- Overflowing with goodness! These would be a perfect party food. Proof that good things do come in small packages.
12 New potatoes, scrubbed clean
2 Tablespoons olive oil
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups grated Montery Jack cheese
1 Tablespoon minced chives
1 garlic clove, finely minced
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and toss them to coat.
3. Roast the potatoes for 20-25 minutes or until they are tender and the skin is slightly crisp.
4. Halve the potatoes. Use a spoon or small scoop to remove the insides, leaving a small margin of potato intact.
5. To the scooped out potatoes, add the cream cheese, sour cream...
6. Montery Jack, chives, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
7. Mash until the potato mixture is totally smooth.
8. Scoop the mixture into the potato shells. At this point you can cover and refrigerate them until dinner time.
9. Bake the potatoes for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Enjoy!