Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shepherd's Pie (Ree Drummond)

(Review by Tammy)
This was my first time to cook Shepherd's Pie.  Can you believe it?  I've heard about it for years, just never got around to trying it.  After enjoying the beef stew recipe so much, I knew I'd like this one too.  I wasn't disappointed.  It's so tasty and comforting.  I know you'll love it.  

INGREDIENTS
At least 4 cups leftover Beef Stew (recipe here)
Mashed potatoes
Minced parsley for garnish (optional)

1.  Preheat the oven to 375
2. Place the leftover stew in an ovenproof skillet or baking dish.  
3.  Make your mashed potatoes.
4.  Spoon mashed potatoes all over the surface of the stew...
5.  Then use a spoon or spatula to spread them out.  
6.  Then just put the skillet into the oven and bake it until the top is nice and golden brown.  
7.  Dish up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment