I made this one weekday for lunch. It was quick and easy and really had a nice flavor. Next time I'll probably skip the breadcrumbs altogether because we liked it plain.
1 cauliflower head, cut into bite-size pieces
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
11/2 cups panko bread crumbs
4 Tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Spread the cauliflower on a large sheet pan and drizzle it with the olive oil.
3. Toss the cauliflower to coat it evenly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Roast the cauliflower for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown with some darker parts.
5. Add the bread crumbs to a bowl...
6. Then pour in the melted butter and toss the bread crumbs to combine.
7. Place the cauliflower in a medium baking dish (or individual dishes), then mound the bread crumbs on top.
8. Roast for 5 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden on top. A perfect, yummy side dish.